GLASS SWORD BY VICTORIA AVEYARD COVER REVIEW

HELLO READERS,


 This Easter I got glass sword and I thought I would do a cover review and this is where I tell you what I think about the cover and the packing so ya I hope you like this post.

    

     I think that this book is beautiful on the cover there is the crown that has red and silver blood dripping down it the crown is just beautiful and the color of this book is amazing. The tag line says kneel or bleed. then the spine there is the crown on there to. Then on the back it says If I am a sword, I am a sword made of glass, and I feel myself beginning to shatter that is almost as good as the back of red queen there is a the blood dripping on the back too.


    Then under the dust jacket the book is blue with a gray spine and the blue is really cute color and I love it. inside the book the end pages are silver like the other one and it has the same design as the other book and the stitching is red.

    This book is just beautiful and I love it I think it might be better then red queen I'm going it give this book a 5 out of 5 because of how pretty it is.

THANK YOU FOR READING I hope you liked this post if you want me to do more then tell me down below and follow this blog and find me on social media.

LOVE SHAYLEE,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Back!