Mid Year Freak Out Book Tag | Tag Tuesday |

Hello,

   The Mid year freak out tag has been a thing for three years and everyone does it every year so I thought I would do it for tag Tuesday. Lets get in to this.

1. The best book you have read so far in 2017?

     Caraval by Stephan Gerber this book was so good and I loved it, I didn't expect to love it as much as I did it was so good and amazing.

2. your favorite sequel of the year?

      Lord Of Shadows by Cassandra Clare with is the sequel to Lady Midnight and it was amazing there will be a review up soon for it to tell you how much I loved this book.

3. A new realize that you haven't read yet but you want to?

      Always and Forever Lear Jean by Jenny Han this book came out In May and I cant wait to read it.

4. Most anticipated release of the second half of the year?

     They Both Die At The End by Adam Silvera and I cant wait to read it, it sounds amazing.

5.  Biggest disappoint?

    I don't really have a hug disappoint but New Moon by Stephine Meyer was a disappoint but it wasn't that big of one because I knew how the book played out because of the movie. The whole book Belle sits and cry about a boy and it is so pathetic.

6. Biggest surprise?

   I don't really have one.

7. Favorite new to you or debut novel?

    I have to go with caraval again I just loved this book it was amazing book for debut novel the why she described things was amazing and so creative.

8. New fiction crush?

    Will Hareondel from the infernal devices by Cassandra Clare Will just amazing and so cute and such a hearondal and I just love him.

9. New favorite character?

    Tessa Gray for The infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare I just love Tessa she is amazing.

10. a book that made you cry?

   Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare I had a few books In mide for this one but when I think about this book I remember all of the tears that just flowing down my face.

11. A comic book that made you happy?

I haven't read any comic books yet.

12. Favorite book to movie adaption you've seen this year?

   I only have seen Everything Everything this year so it has to be that one any way it was really good and I liked it a lot.

13. favorite post you did this year?

I have no idea.

14. Most beautiful book you bought?

    The Infernal devices box set By Cassandra Clare I just love this box set its so beautiful with the match spines that make a picture and the covers I just love it.

15. Some books you want to read this year?

   It would take me to long to tell you this so I will be doing a post telling all of my tbr books for the rest of the year.

Love Shaylee,







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Back!