WELCOME TO MY BOOK BLOG

WELCOME TO MY BOOK BLOG,



     hello i'm Shaylee and i am a new born book lover so i made this blog to talk you guys on my book journey and if you don't love book maybe this blog can get you on the path.




WHAT BOOK MADE ME FELL IN LOVE WITH BOOKS AND WHY,

IT was the divergent series by veronica roth why it made me fell in love with books becoues it was just beautyful wrint and i can 

PEOPLE THAT INSPIRED ME TO READ AND TO MAKE MY BLOG,


   THE first person that inspired me is shash a blogger and a youtuber here is her youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgvuTfjtQ1r_KLLeb6cbe3A and you can find her blog on her youtube.


WHEN I WILL BE POSTING,

TUESDAY,THURSDAY

THANK YOU FOR READING I WILL TALK TO YOU TOMORROW I HOPE YOU LIKE.

QUESTION OF THE POST,

HAVE YOU READ THE DIVERGENT  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Back!