BOOK REVIEW: INSURGENT BY VERONICA ROTH

HELLO BOOK LOVERS,

   SO JUST THE OTHER DAY I FINNISH THE BOOK INSURGENT BY VERONICA ROTH. THAT MEANS TODAY I AM GOING TO DO A REVIEW ON IT SO LETS GET INTO THIS,

 

WHAT IS IT ABOUT : 

  A lot of people say why the won't read the books because they have seen the movie and they already know how it ends. But after reading insurgent I though what happened in the movie was nothing  like the book at all like there was no box in the book. They also did not put in what happened with Tris and four. I still like the movie. Now let move on

This book is about how the erudite are trying to get a serum that works on the divergent. Tris and Four and everyone else goes to the amity becomes they don't know what's going on so its the perfect place to go becomes erudite thinks that they don't know what's going on. but they get kick out becomes Tris get in a it with peter. so they decide to go to the factionless and the factionless and everyone else decide to got attack the erudite but Tirs find out that the erudite has something about outside the fens. if i keep going i will give it away

I'M GOING TO GIVE THIS BOOK 10 OUT OF 10 


THANK YOU FOR READING AND I HOPE YOU LIKE.

SHAYLEE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Back!