AUGUST WRAP UP + SUPTEMBER TBR (TO BE READ)

HELLO  MY BOOK LOVERS,

 AT the binging of August I walked over to my tbr (to be read) pile on my floor and I grab a the book on the top of the pile and opined it up a few days later I closed that book then I grab the next book in the tbr pile now at the end of the month I have read some more amazing books. Now what will I read in September.

 Today I will be doing a august wrap up and my September tbr (to be read) so lets get in to this.

2. ALLEGIANT BY VERONICA ROTH

This book was really good even though it is really sad. If you have not read it go and read it. I will be doing a review on allegiant soon.


2. PAPER TOWNS BY JOHN GREEN

This book was are book of the month so if you read it with me then comment down below. I will be doing a review on this book soon. Its just another amazing book by John green so thank you John green.

SEPTEMBER TBR

1. RED QUEEN BY VICTORIA AVEYARD


  I am hopping to finish red queen. So far it is really good and this is are September book of the month so if you want to know more about this book go look at that
http://pilesandpilesofbook.blogspot.com/2015/09/the-suptember-book-of-mouth.html#more

2. HARRY POTTER AND THE SORCERERS STONE BY J.K. ROWLING

  I have not read the harry potter series yet but I am working on it. You most likely know what this book is about.

THAT IS IT I KNOW IT IS NOT THAT LONG AND I DID NOT GO IN TO  THAT MUCH DETAIL BUT I JUST HAVE A HARD TIME DOING SUMMARY'S.

THANK YOU FOR READING AND DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW THIS BLOG AND GO FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA (TWEETER, GOODREADS,PINTREST). COMMENT DOWN BELOW.

QUESTION OF THE DAY:

WHAT ARE YOU READING THIS MONTH AND WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SEE FROM ME?

FROM,

              SHAYLEE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Back!