HOW TO READ MORE

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14509487/?claim=8gxkgg9y9we">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

HELLO READERS,

  we all want to read more you my be a slow reader or a fast reader but we all want to read more so I have a few tips to help.


1.KEEP A BOOK ON YOU AT ALL TIMES

   You never know when you will have time to read so when you have some spare time then poll out your book and read.


2.FIND A BOOK YOU REALLY WANT TO READ

     It really hard to read a book if you are not in to that book so make sure you really want to read that book. When you want to read but when you go to the book you are reading but you don't read because you don't like the book that is what you don't want to happen. Make sure you like the book you are reading.


3.FIND THE BEST TIME TO READ DURING THE DAY

        If you read better in the morning or in the after noon or before bed then make time during the day for reading and not for anything else. I read best before bed so I leave about one hour before bed to read. I am not saying that you have to read before bed but it is a good idea to find your perfect time to read during the day.


4. READ MORE THEN ONE BOOK AT A TIME (IF YOU CAN)

    If its hard for you to read more then one book then you don't have to do this one (you don't have to do any of these) but if you read more then one book at a time you will always have a book on you.
    

5. HAVE A READING NOOK

      What I find helps me want to read is having a nice clean, nicely lite, cosy place to sit and read. If you can try making a reading nook in you room (if you want to see a post on how to make a reading nook then tell me in the comments)


6. READ BIG AND SMALL BOOK

     Make sure you are not just reading big books because if you do you will not read as much book as you would have if you read big book and small book. if you read small books and big books you will read more books.


THANK YOU FOR READING I hope this has helped you but before you leave follow this blog and comment saying any tips that you have about reading more.

shaylee




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Back!