NOVEMBERS BOOK OF THE MONTH

23599075



HELLO READERS,

   It is now November so it is now time to do the book of the month.

NOVEMBERS BOOK IS:

   THRONE OF GLASS BY SARAH J MAAS this month Morgen and I have decide to read throne of glass. I know we mite be the only ones out there that loves books and has not read this book but we are changing that. If you have not read it then now is the time to read it. I know what it is about but I some what know what it is about. I know as much as I need to know to make me want to read it.

Thank you for reading I am sorry for this being so short but I just had to get this up and tell you what we are reading this month I hope you will read this with use. keep your eye out for my October wrap up. Don't for get to follow me on my social media and follow this blog and comment down below saying if you are reading throne of glass with use.

SHAYLEE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Back!