WOULD YOU RATHER BOOK TAG

HELLO READERS,

     Today I am doing the would you rather book tag this is not my own idea a book tube channel made this tag it was made by Rachel reads on YouTube so lets just get right in to this.

1. READ ONLY STAND ALONE OR TRILOGIES?

      Most of the books I read are trilogies I don't really read stand alone so I am going to have to choose trilogies.

2.READ ONLY FEMALE OR MAIL AUTHORS?

      My favorite books are wright by girls but boys authors are still really good authors but all my favorite books are by girl authors so I'm going with female authors.

3.SHOP ONLY ON AMAZON OR BARNES AND NOBLE?

     Barnes and noble because I never get my books from online so I'm going for Barnes and noble

4. ALL BOOKS GET TURN IN TO MOVIES OR T.V. SHOWS?

      I really don't know with this one but I'm going to go with movies I don't know why but ya

5. READ ONLY FIVE PAGES A DAY OR FIVE BOOKS A WEEK?

         five books a week duh I wish I really could read that much to books in a week but I cant but if I could I would not have as big as a tbr pile as I do.

6. BE A PROFESSIONAL REVIEWER OR AUTHOR?

        well an review gets to read a hall bunch of books and get pay for it but I have always have wanted to wright a book but I think I am going to go with processional reviewer because I don't think I would be able to wright a book and I would be getting pay just to do what I love and that is read.

7. ONLY READ YOUR 2O TOP FAVORITE BOOKS OVER AND OVER AGAIN OR ALWAYS READING NEW BOOKS THAT YOU HAVE NEVER READ BEFORE?

       well duh only read new books that I have never read before because do I even to explain it

8. BE AN LIBERIAN OR A BOOK SELLER?

   this one is a really hard one I think I am going to go with book seller I don't know why I just do

9. ONLY READ YOUR FAVORITE GENRE OR EVERY GENRE EXCEPT YOUR FAVORITE?

         this one is a hard one but I think I'm going to go with only read my favorite genre because there is always new books coming in to ya so I'm always going to have new books to read. 

10. ONLY READ PHYSICAL BOOKS OR E BOOKS?

       I love physical books they are so beautiful and I love the filling I get when I flip that last page and putting that book in to my self so I'm going to go with physical books.

WHO DO I TAG

     I am going to tag some of these you tubers met have done this before I tried my best to see you has bone this.
Riley Marie on YouTube
little yellow bookshop on YouTube
Elisabeth page on YouTube
peruse project on YouTube
and if you want to do this then do it because you are tagged

THANK YOU for reading and I hope you like it and don't forget to follow my blog and comment down below telling me your answers to this tag and if you do this on your blog or YouTube comment down below.

FROM

           SHAYLEE



Comments

  1. there is a poll under about me at the top go vote please

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Back!