BIRTHDAY BOOK HAUL

HELLO BOOK BUYERS,


                    DEC 29 was my BIRTHDAY so my dad toke me out to barns and noble to buy books guess how much money to spend ....... 60$ yes that's never happens enough about me lets get in to the books.


    So I went to brands and noble with 60 dollars to spend you would think I could get a lot of books but that is not true I only got about three books that's not a lot but I just wanted to haul these books.

1. THE 5 TH WAVE BY RICK YANCEY


       I spent half of my time at barns and noble trying to find the original cover not the movie cover because I wanted the first book to match the second book and I love the original. My friend just finished this book and she loved it so I decide to pick it up and the movie is about to come out so I need to read it before the movie comes out so I can go and see it with my friends.  The 5 Th wave is about a girl named Cassie and how aliens are trying to take over earth and there doing it in waves the 1rd wave light out the 2nd wave surf ups the 3rd wave pestilence the forth wave silencer and 5th wave unknown. Then the aliens take Cassie brother and she goes to get him back. This book has 91 chapters and 457 pages and it is splinted in to 13 parts yes I know that is a lot.


2. TO ALL THE BOYS IVE LOVED BEFORE BY JENNY HAN


     I love the cover for this book its so cute and I think fits the story line greatly. This is about a girl that wrights letters to her past boyfriends as away to get over them and then she sills up the letter and then puts them in to a box in her closet so no one see them but one day the letters get sent out. when you take off the dust jacket it is hot pink and the spine is white and its so cute and so is the hand writhing I know that in this picture it looks red but it is pink.





3. CITY OF BONES BY CASSANDRA CLARE



           I know I said in a past tbr that I wanted to read this book that month but I got it from my school library and I went to go and renew it but some one had a hold on it so my librarian toke it from me. I could have gone and put it on hold again or I could just go buy it my self so when I saw it at barns and noble I decide to buy it. A lot of people don't like the new covers but some people love it I love the new cover its amazing and it in hard cover I fill like this new cover really tells a lot about the book. The one I got is the barns and noble collectors edition it comes with a poster and more. Most likely you know what this is about. This book is becoming a TV show this week on freeform also know as ABC family and I cant wait for the TV show.

  4. SHH! I'M TRYING TO READ BOOKMARK



            I got a cute book mark to go with all my books and it say shh! I'm trying to read I say that all the time so right when I saw it I had to get it and I love it.

THANK YOU FOR READING I hope you guys liked this post this is my second post of 2016. Keep your eye out for my tbr for this month before you leave comment down below telling me if you read this book and what you think of it or telling me what you want me to post about and follow this blog if you fill like and find me on social media.

LOVE,

         SHAYLEE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Back!