FAVORITE FANDOMS | TOP 5 WEDNESDAY

HELLO FANDOM LOVERS,


   Today is Wednesday so that means it is time for top 5 Wednesday yes I have decide to start doing top 5 Wednesday.

 5. THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS


        I know I know I have only just started this book but I am all ready in love with this world and the characters and I really do think I'm in the fandom. I don't have that much to say about this one because well I just told you and this one is becoming a TV show and I cant wait.

4. THE FLASH


    I'm in love with this TV show I have only seen the first the season but I cant wait in tell the second season is on netflix oh I'm in love with this TV show I  love it I love it I love it.


3. DIVERGENT


      I love divergent it is my life the reason it is not higher on my list is because the higher ones are bigger fandoms for me like there always on my mind well divergent is all was on my mind but not as much as the other ones ya if that make sense.

2. THE VAMPIRE DIARIES


         I love this TV show and the books even other the book is not as good as the TV show it is still good. Every sense I was about 10 or 9 I started to watch this TV show I know I was really young when I started watching this TV show but I had seen way more TV show like this before and my parents where ok with me watching the vampire diaries. I love this TV show so much I'm like obsessed with it.

1. TEEN WOLF


       This one was so hard to decide it was between the vampire diary and teen wolf but I decide to go with teen wolf because when I first saw this TV show I fall in love with it right as I saw it and even more that I don't want to go to dip in to that. Yesterday teen wolf came back to do 5b they decide to make this season a long season and the first episode was amazing but it was riping my heart to pieces Teen wolf is just my favorite TV show.


THANK YOU FOR READING I hoped you enjoy come. Comment down below what fandome you are in and what you want to see next and don't forget to go look at top 5 Wednesdays good reads group.

LOVE,

        SHAYLEE



 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Back!