FEBRUARY TBR

  HELLO READERS,


        We are getting in to February and I want to tell you what I plan on reading so lets get in to this

    
     I did not finish any books in January so I did not do as good as I hoped. I think I know why I did not do as good as I though I would is because I put big books on my tbr and it was just a lot to read in one month.

FEBRUARY TBR

1. MONTPELIER TOMORROW BY MARYLEE

MACDONALED

       Thank you book tips on twitter for talking to the author about giving it to me on my kindle I'm going to read this I promise. This book is about a mother and how her daughters husband gets sick with ALS and she movies in to help her daughter take care of her son and more but she soon finds out that she is not going to be able to help them.

2. TO ALL THE BOYS IVE LOVED BEFORE BY JENNY HAN

         I started reading this book in January I really like it and I really want to finish it this month. This book is about a girl named Lana Jean and she wrights letters to every book she has loved before 5 in all when she is done writing them she seal them and then addresses them and puts them in a box in her closet but she plans on never sending them but one day they all get sent out to every boy she every loved. So far i really love this book.


3. THE SPIDER WICK CHRONICLES BY TONY DITERLIZZI AND HOLLY BLACK

  I have read the first book of this series like a month ago and I liked it as a middle grade book and I do want to finish them. All I can tell you about this book is it is about faeries and goblins why I cant tell you more is because on all the backs of the books it there is stuff covering it like the first one has a leaf that says go away close the book put it down do not look and the second book has a peach of paper that says we said no still you looked now unread some one gets cooked and it shows a cat that is dead the third books has a paper that says let the story of my niece and nephews be a warning the more you know the more danger you're in and trust me. you don't want to meddle with the little people and the fourth book just has lefts on it. so I plan on read book 2-4 book two Is called the seeing stone book three is Lucinda's secret and the fourth book is the ironwood tree.



THANK YOU FOR READING tell me down below what you are planning on reading don't forget to find me on twitter i hope you liked this post and don't forget to come back.

LOVE SHAYLEE


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Back!