MY 2016 GOALS

HELLO READERS,

          2016 Is creeping up to use and that means I'm making new goals for 2016 some for reading and some for blogging. Today I'm going to be telling you guys my goals.

MY READING GOALS

1. READ 30 BOOKS  
        I don't know if I'm going to be able to do this but I hope I will.

2. READ THE HARRY POTTER SERIES
     I have not read this book yet so I want to read it 2016.

3. FINISH EVERY BOOK YOU START
      Some time I start a book and I don't finish it could be because I don't like the book but it could be I buy a new book and I don't finish the old book so that where this goal comes in place.

4.  FINISH EVERY BOOK YOU STARTED LAST YEAR BUT DID NOT FINISH
      Every book I did not finish last year finish this year.

5. READ TWO TO THREE BOOKS A MONTH
        Some times I will not even read one book a month and I want to change that so even if it is really late in the month If have that one really easy to read and I can get it down in one day then go and grab it off my shelf and start to read Look at that one book read.

6. READ 50 TO 100 PAGES A DAY
         Just think if I'm reading a book that has 355 pages and I read 50 pages a day it would only take me 7 day to read that book but if I read 100 pages it would take me 4 days look how easy that is.

7. READ EVERY BOOK YOU GET BEFORE YOU GET MORE
        This one is hard you would think that it is not hard will it is and here's why in November I bought two books that I still have not finished and just a few days ago I bought 3 more books that 5 books I have to read om gosh so that why I set this goal.

8. READ EVERY BOOK YOU HAVE ON YOUR TBR LIST
  I have a lot of books that I have not read yet so I want to read all the books that I have on my shelf right know.

MY BLOGGING GOALS

1. POST EVERY OTHER DAY
      So I'm planning on posting every other day.

2. DO ONE REVIEW EVEY MONTH
      Going with reading two books a month that means I have to do a review on the books I read.

  That's all the goals for blogging and know there is only two but I though I would tell you what to look forward too.  

THANK YOU FOR READING tell me down below what your 2016 goals are and before you leave if you like my post follow this blog and find me on social media and make sure you comment down below. Make sure to keep your eye out for my birthday book haul.

LOVE,

           SHAYLEE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Back!