FEBRURYS AND MARCH BOOK OF THE MONTH



HELLO READERS

         It is know February and that means it is time to tell you what book we are going to be reading


      Morgen and I have decide in stead of reading one book every month where going to read one book every two months so it gives us more time to read the book in are busy life. 

THE BOOK OF THE MONTH

     the book is CARRY ON BY RAINBOW ROWELL yes this book did come out awhile a go and a lot of people bought it and read it but if you are like Morgen and me you did not jump on the train with everyone else but now its time to jump on the train with Morgen and me and it will be a wonderful ride.


   hopefully you know what this is about but if you don't it is about a boy named Simon how is the chosen one but to Simon's roommate says that he is the worst chosen one to every be chosen but throw this all there is monsters running around town. A lot of people have loved this book and said it goes fast so I cant wait to get in to this book.

THANK YOU FOR READING if you have not read this book I hope you will join me and Morgen in reading carry on and don't forget to go look at are good reads group here https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/174532-the-reading-pile-read-along and comment down below if you have read this book and what you though of it.

LOVE SHAYLEE,



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Back!