TO ALL THE BOYS IV'E BEFORE BY JENNY HAN | SPOLIER FREE

HELLO INTERNET FAMILY,

    Just last night I finished to all the boys I've loved before by Jenny Han and now I'm going to be telling you what I thought about this book and this post is all spoiler free so if you have not read the book then you are in the right place but if you have read this book I will be posting a spoiler review.

 

WHAT IT IS ABOUT

    Lara Jean wright letters to ever boy she has ever loved before then she seal them and addresses them but she never plans on sending them she just puts them in a hat box in her closet but one day all the letters get sent out.

WHAT I THOUGHT

    I really liked it but there was some flaws like every book so here are those flaws there is a lot of chapters 72 in all I felt like there could have been less chapter because some of the chapters I felt like had no purpose in the book like something would happened and it would not come in to play later in the book. I felt like peter and Lara jean relationship was not really built on. When the letters get sent out I was think that her dad sent them out because he was going through a spring cleaning kick but when the letters got sent out it was pretty obvious who sent them out. I also felt like she did not really have her own life it felt her life was all about Margot.

   I do plan on reading the next book really soon so ya

WHAT I'M GOING TO GIVE IT


I'm going to give it four stars

THANK YOU FOR READING I hope you enjoyed I'm sorry about how short this post was but it was hard trying to put this together with out spoiling  anything there will be post coming out soon about this book but I will have spoilers so keep your eye out for that. Comment down below telling me what you think about this book.

LOVE SHAYLEE,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Back!