VALENTINES DAY BOOK TAG

HELLO ALL MY VALENTINES,

    Today is valentines day and I saw this tag on epic reads YouTube channel and I felt like I would to this tag because it felt right. so lets get in to this

1. First Book Crush

    I would have to say four from divergent by Veronica Roth I know that this answer is a very cliché answer but this was the first book I really read and though of it that way. This was the first book I loved so much and loved the charters in the book so ya.

2. What book would you want as your Valentine?

    red Queen look at this book and tell me it is not beautiful you cant know its so beautiful.

3. Candy Hearts or Chocolate?

    Chocolate

4. What book would you gift to your true love?

   I would give my true love Divergent and say to be my true true love you need to read this book I don't know how you are my true love if you have not read this book you cant be my true true love because my true love would have read this book all ready but I'm not going to give up on you just yet I'm going to give you a change so go and read this book and then get back to me don't take a page out of four book don't throw knifes at me OK.

5. Favorite Rom-com

     I don't have one

6. Best Valentine's Day gift you ever received (or want to receive)

   The best thing I ever got my grandma would give me a teddy bear and  Chocolate and candy and that would be the best gift I got and I would want to receive books

7. Favorite thing about Valentine's Day (if you love it) OR favorite thing to do on Valentine's Day (if you hate it)

   My favorite thing about valentines day is going to my school dance because I love to dance with my friends and have a great time with out a boy I don't need a boy to be happy in less its a fiction boy.

THANK YOU FOR READING I hope you liked this tag I loved writing it if you have not done this tag and you want to I tag you tag your it. If you don't have a  valentine that's OK because nether do I. Comment down below telling me your answers to this tag, 

LOVE SHAYLEE, 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Back!