BIGGEST BOOK HANGOVER | TOP 5 WENDSDAY

HELLO READERS,


   It is Wednesday once more and this topic is the biggest book hangover for top 5 Wednesday so lets get right in to this.

5. TO ALL THE BOYS IVE LOVED BEFORE BY JENNY HAN


   This book did not put me in the biggest book hangover but it did put me in a hangover that I still in a book hang over this book and I really need to get the second book.

4. THE VAMPIRE DIARIES THE AWAKENING AND THE STRUGGLES BY L.J. SMITH


   After reading this book I just sat there wondering what was going to happen next and I could not read anything else for like a week.


3. INSURGENT BY VERONICA ROTH


   When I finished this book I just sat there for two hours and then I run up stairs I told my mom to get her shoes on and her keys and take me to get allegiant We had to go to two stores just to get this book because Walmart did not have it but target did.

2. THE HONEST TRUTH BY DAN GEMEINHART


    I fished this book when I was in the car on are way home from a trip and this was the first book that made me cry over a book it is just amazing book I recommend it so much.

1.ALLEGIANT BY VERONICA ROTH


    This book is my number one biggest book hangovers I have ever hade If you have read it you know why and if you have not then you got get on it. I was spoiled on this book so it took me a wail to finish it because I did not want what was going to happen to happen.

   THANK YOU FOR READING I hope you in joy this post. Comment down below telling me your biggest book hangovers and don't forget to go to the top 5 Wednesday goodreads group you can find it right here https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/118368-top-5-wednesday and find me on social media

LOVE SHAYLEE,



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Back!