BOOK QUOTES THAT ESPLAINS BOOK LOVERS LIFE

HELLO READERS


   I search up book quotes and I fond a lot that I liked and that gave me an idea and that was to make this post book quotes that explains book loves life I hope you like.





  1. Books and movies are like applies and oranges there both fruit but they taste completely different -Stephen King
  2. you can find magic wherever you look sit back and relax all you need is a book - DR. Seuss
  3. a reader lives a thousand life's before he dies, the man who never reads lives only one - George RR Martin
  4. You cant buy happiness but you can buy books and that's kind of the same thing
  5. Between the pages of book is a lovely place to be
  6. I tried to beat my reading addiction that was the worst two minutes of my life
  7. I like books better then people
  8. a room with out books is like a body with out a soul -Cicero
  9. if a book is well written I always find it to short -Jane Austen
  10. I was born with a reading list I will never finish -Maud Caroy
  11. Reading is dreaming with open eyes
  12. It takes ten times as long to put yourself back together as It does to fall apart -Finnick
  13. Miss a meal if you have to, but don't miss a book -Jim rohn
  14. reading a good book helps use to feel unalone -John Green
  15. boys in books are just better
  16. a book commits suicide every time you watch a reality TV .show
  17. we read to know we are not alone -CS. Lewis
  18. let yourself move to the next chapter in life when the time comes, don't remain stuck in the same page.
  19. books may well be the only true magic
  20. you can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me - CS. Lewis
  21. life is like a book some chapters are sad some happy and some very exciting, but if you never turn the page you never will know what the next chapter holds
  22. lets go get lost in books
  23. she reads books as one would breath air, to fill up and live
  24. all the reading she had done had give her a view of life they had never seen
  25. I know that book seem like the ultimate thing that's made by one person, but that's not true. every reading of a book is a collaboration between the reader and the writer who are making the story up together - John Green
  26. Book belong to the readers -John Green
  27. book worms will rule the world as soon as we finish one more chapter
  28. a library is a hospital for the mind
  29. I don't know who I am, but I love reading books
  30. a good book has no ending
  31. a book you finish reading is not the same book It was before you read it
  32. books fall open you fall in
  33. a book is a gift you can open again and again
  34. you know you've read a good book when you turn the last page and feel a little as if you lost a friend
  35. these are not books lump of lifeless paper but minds alive on the shelf
  36. there is no friend as loyal as a book
  37. people that know and love the same books you do have the road map of your soul

THANK YOU FOR READING I hope you liked this post if you love one of these quotes tell me down below.

LOVE SHAYLEE,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Back!