CARRY ON BY RAINBOW ROWELL BOOK REVIEW (SPOILER FREE)

HELLO READERS,


   I just finished the book carry on by Rainbow Rowell and now I'm here to tell you what I though of this book this is going to be a spoiler free book review so if you have not read this book this is the place to be and I will be posting a spoiler review tomorrow hopefully but you never know. I'm also trying some thing new so tell me down below if you like this hope you like.




Title: Carry on by Rainbow Rowell

Genre: young adult fantasy

Publish: October 2015

Publisher: St. Martin’s Griffin

Read: Fed 22 - Mar 22

Format: hard back

Star rating: 4 out of 5

SYNOPSIS:

   
Simon Snow is the worst chosen one who’s ever been chosen.
That’s what his roommate, Baz, says. And Baz might be evil and a vampire and a complete git, but he’s probably right.
Half the time, Simon can’t even make his wand work, and the other half, he sets something on fire. His mentor’s avoiding him, his girlfriend broke up with him, and there’s a magic-eating monster running around wearing Simon’s face. Baz would be having a field day with all this, if he were here—it’s their last year at the Watford School of Magicks, and Simon’s infuriating nemesis didn’t even bother to show up.
Carry On is a ghost story, a love story, a mystery and a melodrama. It has just as much kissing and talking as you’d expect from a Rainbow Rowell story—but far, far more monsters.

“You have to pretend you get an endgame. You have to carry on like you will; otherwise, you can’t carry on at all

WHAT I THOUGHT:

     I LOVED this book it was so good but I gave it a 4 out of 5 star because in the beginning it was very slow it toke me in tell book three (this book is split up in to four books) in tell I really got in to it  so that's why I gave it a 4 out of 5 stars. Besides that I loved this book so much this is accentual the first time reading one of rainbow rowell books and it was an amazing book to start reading her books. I loved the magic system there spells are nursery rhymes because them are said a lot making them have a lot of power. You do not need to read fangirl to read this book.

“You were the sun, and I was crashing into you.”


THANK YOU FOR READING I hope you liked this if you have read this book tell me down below what you thought of this book and follow this blog and find me on social media.

LOVE SHAYLEE,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Back!