DIY: CARRY ON JAR

HELLO READER,


   So I have decided to start doing something for the book of the month so every month I will be showing you a diy expired by the book of the month so today I'm doing a jar expired by the book carry on with is are book of the month.

WHAT YOU NEED:


    a jar, a blue and yellow and a white peace of crafting paper, glue. my blue paper is not plane blue I went with a striped blue paper but you can use what every you want.


STEP ONE: PUT A MARKS ON YOUR JAR



    Talk your jar and find the midile of the side you want the front to be so you know where your are going to put your papers.

STEP TWO: CUT AND PUT ON THE PAPER







Take the yellow paper and put the paper next to the line and rap it around the jar and then take your marker and find where you want it to stop do not glue the paper all the way around the jar when you cut the paper then put some glue on the paper. Then after you put on the yellow paper you will do the same thing with the blue paper.

STEP THREE: CUT OUT AN S




    This one is optional you can put on the s (for simon) like I did or you can put on a w (for Watford) you even don't have to do a letter. All I did was take the white paper and put an a on it then I cut it out and glued it in beween the yellow and the blue.

STEP FOUR: YOUR DONE


     The last thing to do is just to go and put some finshing thoughts to it and then you are done.

WHY I MADE IT THIS WAY

     On the cover of carry on is of the two faces of simon and Baz, Baz is the blue one so that is what the blue paper is for and the yellow one is simon and then the white S is for the white around them.

   I hope you guys like yours as much as I like mine I think I'm going to put what I thought about carry on and put them on sticky notes and put them in this jar.

THANK YOU FOR READING I hope you guys liked this post. Tell me down below if you did this diy or if you want to. Find me on social media and tell me if you liked this and if you want me to do more.

LOVE SHAYLEE,



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Back!