EPIC READ BOOK TAG
I love the channel epic reads and I have all ways wanted to do the book tag so today I decide to this tag I hope you like it.
1. IF YOU COULD INVITE ONE AUTHOR AND ONE OF THERE FICTION CHARACTERS TO TEA, WHO WOULD YOU INVITE AND WHAT WOULD YOU SERVE THEM?
2. WHAT BOOK DO YOU WISH THE AUTHOR TO WRIGHT A PREQUEL FOR?
3. WITCH TO CHARACTER (NOT FROM THE SAME BOOK) DO YOU THINK WOULD MAKE A GOOD COUPLE ?
I really don't know so I cant answer this one I'm sorry.
4. IF YOU RAN IN TO YOUR FAVORITE AUTHOR ON THE SUB WAY AND YOU COULD ONLY SAY ONE SENTENCE TO THEM WHAT WOULD YOU SAY?
If I saw veronica Roth on the subway well first off when I saw her I would pull out a piece of paper and wright hello I'm Shaylee and I love your books you are my favorite author and I love you and I am a book blogger please tweet me or email me and then I would put down all of my contact info and then I would go up to her and say why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I love you then I would give her the paper and walk away. Even though she would probably not even read and just throw it away.
5. WHAT MADE YOU A READ AND WHY?
6. YOUR BOOKSHELF JUST CAUGHT ON FIRE WHAT BOOK DO YOU SAVE?
Well first of all I would not just save one book I would probletly just run over to my book shelf and start polling off all of the books and throw them on the floor but if I did not do that I would start polling off all of the hard cover book because all of my paper cover books are all in bad shape and there not as much money as hard cope books there like only 10$ and hard cover books are like 17$. Just for the purpose of this tag I would have to save city of bones by Cassandra Clare because that is one of the most expensive book and is beautiful.
7. WHAT DYSTOPIA WORLD WOULD YOU WANT TO LIVE IN IF YOU HAD TO CHOSE ONE?
Divergent what a shocker because I would just chose amity because amity is just the best faction because they don't have to worry about what is happening outside of there faction and it is just the most peaceful.
8. WHAT IS THE MOST EPIC READ?
Beside of divergent I am going to have to go with the honest truth by Dan greneihart because this is the first book I ever cryed in and I was completely invested in and loved so much.