FICTIONAL ITEMS YOU WANT | TOP 5 WEDNESDAY

HELLO READERS,


   There is a lot of things I want that are in fictional books and today for top 5 Wednesday I am going to be telling you those I hope you like. 

5. INVISIBILITY CLOCK FROM HARRY POTTER


   I would love having an invisibility clock from harry potter I would go and prank people and go to stores and still a lot of books. I would also just stay home from school with out my parents knowing.

4. LIGHT SABER FROM STAR WARS

    OK who wouldn't want a light saber it would be so cool to have a real one it would be awesome.

3. STELE FROM THE INMORTAL INSTRUMENTS


   It gives you powers why would you not want one. If only there was a runes for speed reading I would definitely use that one.

2. A TIME TURNER FROM HARRY POTTER


     I know that I do some thing that I with I could go back in time and redo or sometime I wish I could go back and read a book for the first time or stop my self from reading a book.

1. A LETTER FROM HOGWARTS


   Does this one count I'm going to say it does I just really want one because it would mean Hogwarts is real and its Hogwarts.

THANK YOU FOR READING I hope you liked this post and tell me down below what fictional items that you want and I will talk to you tomorrow.

LOVE SHAYLEE,


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Back!