HAMILTON BOOK TAG

HELLO READERS,


    Hamilton the musical I have not seen this musical but I have listened to the sound track it is amazing I love it. How I came to love this sound track is I saw polandbananasbooks do this tag and I really liked the music in it and so I looked up the music and I end up really loving it so I decide to do this tag so I hope you like it.

    I will be spoiling some books in this tag the books I am spoiling is allegaint. I did answer some of these questions with a TV show answer and a book answer and I will be spoiling some TV shows and these are the vampire diaries, and teen wolf. if you don't want to be spoiled for any of these skip 4-5.  

  

1. The Room Where It Happens: Book world you would put yourself in



   I would put my self in the Shadow hunter world like why wouldn't you not want to be in this world I would just show up at the institute because I'm reading the book I would know where every thing is. I would show up and just say hello I'm your new shadow hunter and then I would become best Friends with Isabelle.


2. The Schuyler Sisters: Underrated Female Character


   Penelope from carry on this is the reading piles book of month so far I think Penelope is such and underrated female character. I fell like she does so much for snow and he really does not notice what she is been doing for him


3. My Shot: A character that goes after what they want and doesn't let anything stop them


   Mark from the honest truth by Dan Gemeinhart because it doesn't matter what ever happens to him It doesn't stop him for getting up to that mountain.


4. Stay Alive: A character you wish was still alive


   I have a book answer and a TV answer lets start with the book and it is Tris obvious.

   Now for the TV one Allison from teen wolf I miss her so much it tore my heart apart when she died!!.


5. Burn: The most heartbreaking end to a relationship you’ve ever read.


    I have another TV and book answers so ya the book one is Tris and four.

Stefan and Elena (yep I'm a stelena shipper) for the vampire diaries (the book and TV show) but they do get back together in the book but when It first happen it hurt me so bad.

 for the TV answer I have a lot so ya the first one is Scott and Allison when they actually broke up that hurt me to but when she dies that made me cry for days I miss her so much.


6. You'll Be Back: Sassiest villain


     I also have a book and TV show answer for it and let start with the TV one is Katharine from the vampire diaries and Caroline from the book they are so sassiest lets be honest every villain from the vampire diaries is sassiest.


7. The Reynolds Pamphlet - A book with a twist that you didn’t see coming


    City of bones this twist I did not see coming and you know what the twist is but just in case you have not read this book I won't tell you what the twist is.


8. Non-stop: A series you marathoned


    The divergent series this was the first series I marathoned I think I finished this series in a month.


9. Satisfied: Favorite book with multiple POVs


    carry on this book has a lot of multiple povs and it does it so well.


10. Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells Your Story: A book/series you feel like will be remembered throughout history


 harry potter this one is pretty obvious it all ready is remembered throughout history but I fill like it will become a classic.

I TAG

I'm only tagging one person and that is Morgan from reader things and you if you want to do this tag then do it

THANK YOU FOR READING I hope you liked this tag. Comment down blow telling me your answer to this tag and find me on social media.

LOVE SHAYLEE,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Back!