HAMILTON BOOK TAG
Hamilton the musical I have not seen this musical but I have listened to the sound track it is amazing I love it. How I came to love this sound track is I saw polandbananasbooks do this tag and I really liked the music in it and so I looked up the music and I end up really loving it so I decide to do this tag so I hope you like it.
1. The Room Where It Happens: Book world you would put yourself in
2. The Schuyler Sisters: Underrated Female Character
3. My Shot: A character that goes after what they want and doesn't let anything stop them
4. Stay Alive: A character you wish was still alive
Now for the TV one Allison from teen wolf I miss her so much it tore my heart apart when she died!!.
5. Burn: The most heartbreaking end to a relationship you’ve ever read.
Stefan and Elena (yep I'm a stelena shipper) for the vampire diaries (the book and TV show) but they do get back together in the book but when It first happen it hurt me so bad.
for the TV answer I have a lot so ya the first one is Scott and Allison when they actually broke up that hurt me to but when she dies that made me cry for days I miss her so much.
6. You'll Be Back: Sassiest villain
I also have a book and TV show answer for it and let start with the TV one is Katharine from the vampire diaries and Caroline from the book they are so sassiest lets be honest every villain from the vampire diaries is sassiest.
7. The Reynolds Pamphlet - A book with a twist that you didn’t see coming
8. Non-stop: A series you marathoned
9. Satisfied: Favorite book with multiple POVs
10. Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells Your Story: A book/series you feel like will be remembered throughout history
harry potter this one is pretty obvious it all ready is remembered throughout history but I fill like it will become a classic.
I'm only tagging one person and that is Morgan from reader things and you if you want to do this tag then do it