HOW TO KEEP YOUR BOOK IN TIP TOP SHAPE

HELLO READERS,

   Keeping your book in good condition like the one up above it is really hard so tody I'm going to give some tips on how to keep your books in tip top shape so I hope you like.

  1. don't dog ear the pages
  2. don't leave them on the floor
  3. read them with clean hands
  4. don't drink or eat while reading
  5. don't poll over the cover
  6. buy them in hard back
  7. have a book shelf
  8. don't wright in them
  9. don't leave it outside
  10. don't leave it by the sink or bathroom
  11. keep away from dogs of cat

THANK YOU FOR READING I'm sorry about this post being so short but I hope you injody and I wanted to let you know that I'm going to be trying to post every day on my blog just remeder the key word here is trying to so I'm sorry if I do not post every day but I will be trying. Did I forget anything tell me down below.

LOVE SHAYLEE,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Back!