HOW I READ TAG

HELLO READERS,

   how I read its pretty simple I grab a book and read but someday I do have a some what of a type of routine so today I'm going to do the how I read tag.

 



1. HOW DO I FIND NEW BOOKS TO READ?

         Book tube is mostly how I find out new books to read If a book tuber says something about a book that I find interesting then I will go out and buy it.

2. HOW DID YOU GET IN TO READING?

         When I started reading divergent by Veronica Roth and I really loved it and one day I went on to YouTube and search for reviews on divergent and that's when I fond out that book tube was a thing and I loved watching them and then I fell in love with books.

3. HOW HAS YOUR TASTE IN BOOKS CHANGED AS YOU GOT OLDER?

      It really hasn't change.

4. HOW OFFTEND DO YOU BUY BOOKS?

          I buy books at less one a month my parents buy my books so every time I want to buy a book  there like if you have to read the books we buy before you get more.

5. HOW DID YOU GET IN TO BOOK BLOGGING?

          Just like question number two after reading divergent I went on to YouTube and search up some book reviews and then I saw there was such thing as book tube and I really wanted to make my own but I was not allowed to make a YouTube so I did the next best thing and that was a book blog.

6. HOW DO YOU REACT WHEN YOU DON'T LIKE THE ENDING OF A BOOK?

    I normally just seat there shocked for like two hours then I go vent online about it.

7. HOW OFFTEN DO YOU TAKE A SNEAK PEAK AT THE END OF A BOOK TO SEE IF THERE IS A HAPPY ENDING?

    Like all ways but somethings I don't but when I do it is because I will be online and I will see something about the book and I want to see if it is really in the book.

8. WHO DO YOU TAG?

I tag Morgen from the reader things and any body that wants to do this tag.

THANK YOU FOR READING I hope you liked this tag I'm sorry about me doing another tag but I have been really in to tags lately. Comment down blow telling me what you want to see on my blog and your answers to this tag.

LOVE SHAYLEE,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Back!