SISTERS BY RAINA TELGEMEIR SPOILER FREE REVIEW

HELLO READERS,


   I'm just barely dipping my toes in to the graphic novels and for my first one I decide to go with an easy one and that is sisters by Raina Telgemeier and I just finished it and Its time tell you what I thought.

TITTLE: Sisters

AUTHER: Raina Telgemeier

PUBLISHER: Scholastic

PUBLISHING DATE: 2014

PAGES: 197


SYNOPISE: This book is about two sister Raina and her younger sister Amara at first Raina really wants a sister to play with but when her sister is born its not what she expected Amara is a cranky, grouchy baby and she only wants to play with her self. Over the years her relationship with her sister doesn't get better they cant even spend a dinner with out fitting but when a baby boy comes in to the picture. They find out that there parent marriage is struggling the decide they need to get along.



WHAT I THOUGHT

    I liked how much this book connected to me if you did not know I have two older sisters Taylor who is 18 and Kayla who is 21 who is also having a baby boy so that makes me connect to this book even more. This book was really good and it is a really fast read I started reading it in second paired today and finished it right when I got off of the bus and I really loved it. There are flash backs in this book like she will talk about an incident then throw the hole book there will be flash backs telling you what the incident is.  There is not much more I can say with out spoiling it so if you want to know more then look for my spoiler post.

THANK YOU FOR READING I hope you liked if you have read this post then tell me down below and find me on social media and follow this blog.

LOVE SHAYLEE,



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Back!