THINGS TO NEVER SAY TO A BOOK LOVER

HELLO READERS,


    There is just some things you should never say to a book lover but some people don't know what those are so I have made a list of things to never say to a book lover




  1. The movie was better then the book a lest I think it was I have never read the book but people said it was
  2. why do you have so much books
  3. so I lost that book you let me barrow I'm sorry
  4. you bought another book
  5. why do like to read
  6. you are to a addicted to books
  7. I hate books
  8. reading is so boring
  9. who even goes to book stores anymore
  10. who do you have time to read
  11. that book seems stupid
  12. stop talking about books
  13. that was a book before a movie
  14. I know more about that book then you do even though I have only saw the movie
  15. stop buying book you have enough already
  16. its just a book
  17. I hate to interrupt while your reading but....

THANK YOU FOR READING I hope you liked and if you are not a book lover and you do these thing then STOP IT. comment down below if I forgot any thing and follow this blog.

LOVE SHAYLEE


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Back!