AUTHOR-A-THON TBR

HELLO READERS,





     Author-a-thon is a new read-a-thon and is starts on the 18 and ends on 24 this read-a-thon was created by Joana Sousa and Thoughts on Tomes so if you want to know more about it them go there and today I'm here to tell you what I plan on reading.



1- Read a book by one of your favorite authors


     The secret circle by L.J Smith I have read the first book in her vampire diaries and I really liked that it and now I want to read this book and I really loved the TV show so I hope to read this.    This book is a pretty big book so I'm going to get the smaller books done first so if I don't finish this book I want feel that sad because I would have read four other books.    This book is about a girl who finds out that she is in a circle of witch and all about her trying to deal with that.


2- Read a new-to-you author


      The school for good and evil by Soman Chainani I have never read a book buy him so I chose to read this book.    This book Is a pretty big book to so ya this book is about two best friends named Sophie and Agatha who are kidnapped by the school master where he takes them to the school for good and evil and Sophie thinks she is going to the school for good and Agatha thinks she is going to the school for evil but they get switch and it all about them trying to find out why.


3- Give an author a second chance


    Keep holding on by Susane Colasanti I have dnf this book so for this challenge I decide to do this book.    This book is really short it is about 200 pages so I can read it in like two to one day and then I can spend the rest of the time reading the author books in my tbr.    This book is about a girl named Noelle who is being bulled but inbettewn of being bulled she is dating a boy name Matt but she likes a boy named Julian and when he starts to talk to her and start showing feelings for her she struggles in deciding if she is going to break up with Matt and date Julian and risk the heart break. When bulling goes to far she realizes she has to stand up for her self.

4- Read a book written by more than one author


    I have decide to do book 2, 3, 4 of the Spiderwick Chronicles by Holly Black and Tony Diterizzi the second is the seeing stone and the three one is Lucinda's secret and the forth one is The ironwood tree. Why I chose all three of these books is because all of these books I really short all of them are like 100 pages so I could finish them in one day.   These books are about a three siblings who find an old library in the walls of there house and in that library they find a book that is about these fairy's and goblins and more.


THANK YOU FOR READING I will be posting every day telling how I did in the day so ya and I hope you did this with me if you do tell me down below and ya find me on socal media.

LOVE SHAYLEE,


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Back!