SERIES TBR BOOK TAG | ORGINAL TAG

HELLO READERS,


    I have a lot of series I still need to read and I have been wanting to make my own book tag so one day I was sleeping and I woken up by this Idea and that was my series TBR tag so I got up straight away and I went on YouTube and online and looked ever where to see if this tag was all ready a tag there was some similar tag but it was not this tag so I thought I would make it. I'm sorry if you see this tag and you all ready made it I'm so sorry.

1. THERE IS JUST SO MANY BOOK IN THIS SERIES



   The immortal interment by Cassandra Clary there is 7 books in this series and I am only on book one City of bones.

     If you don't know what these book are about then what are you doing with your life! but if you don't it is about a shadow hunters how come and kill demons but no one else can see them in less you are another shadow hunter but one day Clary can see Jace but clary does not know that she is a shadow hunter because her mom has been keeping it from her but later on Clary's mom gets goes missioning and its all about her trying to get here mom back. 

 

2. I JUST HAVE NOT BOGHT IT YET


   Throne of glass by Sarah J Maas this was one of the book of the month but I got it from my library  

   so when I went to renew it someone put a hold on it so I decide to just get it but I never did so I was not able to read it.  This book is about an assassin named Celaena sardothien who is having to serve labor in the salt mines of Endovier for her crimes but one day she is put in a compaction agents other assassins and if she wins she gets her freedom back.

3. IT DOSNT HAVE THAT GREAT OF REVIEWS

     The maze runner by James Dashner a lot of people hate this book but I want to read this book to

get my own opinion. This book is about a boy named Thomas who wakes up in the lift and when it opens up he is in the maze and it all about him trying to get out of the maze.

4. I HAVE NOT HEARED MUCH ABOUT IT

   See you at Harrys by Jo Knowles I have not here a lot about this book so I don't really know if I'm going to like.

This book is about a girl Fern fills invisible she fills like her hull family is to busy to care about her. Her dad is always trying to boost business at there family restaurant and when her mom is not helping her dad with the restaurant she is meditating and her sister is to busy trying to find out ways not to work and her bother is to busy hanging out with is friend and her three year old brother is the center of every thing.    If is was not for her friend Ran she would fill complete alone and have no one to say the few words that makes her believe "all will be well" but when a devastating event happens tarring the family apart these words will never be the same.

5. IM WAITING FOR THE OTHER BOOKS TO COME OUT

   The remnant chronicles by Mary E. Pearson AKA The kiss of deception and The heart of betrayal

I'm waiting for the last book to come out so I can marathon the trilogy. The third book is called the beauty of darkness and it is coming out in August 2 2016.  This book is about a princess named Lia and she is being forest to marry a prince but flees on her wedding day but as she leaves she steals a ancient document from chancellor's secret collection because of her stealing this document her dad sends a bounty hunter so she is being chanced down by him but she is also being chased by the prince she was suppose to marry.

6. I DID NOT LIKE A ONE OF THERE PERFES SERIES

   Something like fate by Susane Colasanti this book is not a series but I don't have any other series so I did this book.

This book is about a two best friends named Lani and Erin and Erin's boyfriend Jason.    Right when Lani see Jason she falls in love with him but she does not know if he loves her and she does not want to come out and tell Erin that she is in love with Jason and ruin her friend ship with Erin and find out that Jason does not like her back so she decide to burry her filling for him.

   The book I read by her that I did not like that much was keep holding on I did not finish this book but I'm going to try again.

this book is about a girl named Noelle who is being bullied but in the middle of being bullied she is dating a boy named matt but she has fillings for Julian. Noelle does not know if she wants to break up with matt and date Julian and risk heart break.  When beaning bullied goes to far she realizes she has to stand up for her self and stop the bullying.

7. IT SEEMS OVER HYPED

    The wrath and the dawn by Renne Ahdieh I do want to read this book but it seems hyped up and that scares me.

This book is about a king that every night takes a bride but in the morning they are found dead. When Shahrzad dearest friend is found dead she volunteers to be his next bride but she is the only one that survives the night. It is a retelling of the book A thousand and one night.

8. IT MIDDILE GREADE

   Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan yes I have not read these books yet because I

have dyslexia so when I tried to read these books it was really hard to read them so I set them down a did not pick them up again. I'm going to be reading these books because my friend Gideon ripped me a new one about not reading these books so I told him I would read these books. I hope you know what these are about but if you don't it is about a boy named Percy who has a hard time in school and controlling his anger and he does not know why but one day his mom tells him that he is a demgod and she takes him to camp half blood where he finds out that he is the son of Poseidon the god of the sea and evey thing takes off from there.

9. I READ THE FRIST BOOK ALONG TIME AGO

    The spiderwick chronicles by Holly black and Tony Diterlizzi I read this book a wile ago and I don't really know if I want to reread the first book. This book is about three siblings named Mallory, Jared, Simon the move in to the aunt Lucidas old house.
   
    In the walls of this house the find a library and in there they find a book could Arthurs spiderwicks field guide to the fantastical world around use but the don't think its really in tell a brownie named thimbletack starts to talk to them.

10. WHO DO YOU TAG?




you if you want to do this tag then do it and put a link it to it in the comments but if you don't a have a blog or YouTube then do this tag in the comments.

THANK YOU FOR READING I hope you liked this tag and if you want to do it then please do it and tell me down below. Find me on social media.

LOVE SHAYLEE,


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Back!