BOOKTUBE-A-THON 2016 TBR

HELLO READERS,

       I know I'm not a book tuber but I did this last year and I loved doing it so I'm doing it aging so don't judge.   If you want to know more about the booktube-a-thon go to the booktube-a-thon youtube.

1) THE GIRL WHO LOVED TOM GORDON BY STEPHEN KING

        This is the first book I plan on reading and it works for read a book that is older then you and only read a book after sunset this book Is really short it is only 219 pages so I can definitely read this book in one night.      This book is about a nine year old and how she and her older brother and her mom go on a hiking trip but the whole time her bother and her mom keep fighting so to get away from them she try's taking a short cut to get back to her mom and brother but she ends up getting lost in the wood.   Ever since the 4th of July my dad keeps telling me that I should pick up this book because I said I would like to start reading some of his books and my dad said to start with this book  because its one of his less scary books and if I like this one I will like some of his others.

2) RED QUEEN BY VICTORIA ROTH

        This book will work for a book you discovered throw book tube hopefully you know what this one is about but if you  don't it is about a girl named mare and how she lives in a world where people are split up between red and silver blood and really they have red and silver blood. silver bloods have powers and red bloods don't so red bloods are treated like crap.   One day mare finds out that she has powers even though she has red blood and so the king try's to make it seam like she is the long lost princess.

3) INUSERGENT BY VERONICA ROTH

      this book will work for read and watch a book-to-movie adaptation and read a book by your favorite author. so I will be re-reading insurgent that I know I can read this book very fast because I re-read divergent in one day so I can do the same with this one.   I bet a hundred present you know what this about.




4) ALL FALL DOWN BY ALLY CATER


       This book will count for read a book with yellow cover as you can see there is some yellow at the bottom of the book.   This book is about a girl named Grace Blakely and she is absolutely certain of three things she is not crazy, her mother was murdered, someday she is going to find the killer and make him pay.

          There is one more challenge and that is read 7 books but I'm not going to stress about that one so if I read all of these I will try to read more books.   I will be updating you on how I'm doing as the week goes.

THANK YOU FOR READING I hope you enjoyed and tell me down below if you are doing the booktube-a-thon and what you plan on reading.

FROM SHAYLEE,

  

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Back!