The booksgiving tag

Hello readers,

     Today is thanksgiving and I wanted to do a thanksgiving book tag so I found this book tag about thanksgiving. This tag was made by Sophie series on youtube so go watch her tag. Lets get in to this and I hope you like.
1. The Wrangler/Savior: What character would be most likely to chase after a turkey and what character would be most likely to save it?
   Jace would be the one chasing the turkey and clary would save it because it seems like something they would do.

2. The Drama King/Queen: What book character would be most likely to start an argument at the table?
  Four from Divergent come on every time four is at a dinner table he starts a fight.

3. The Space Cadet: What character would accidentally set the oven on fire?
    Isabelle from the mortal interments she would be the one dead set on cooking but every one try's to tell her not to but she does it any way then she sets the oven on fire.

4. The Loner: What character would most likely be a loner on Thanksgiving? (because, let's face it, no one wants them there).
     Maven from red queen everyone hates him so nobody would talk to him.

5. The Perfectionist: What character would be too preoccupied making sure that everything at the event is absolutely PERFECT?
    Lou from Me before you she would be the one trying to make every thing perfect like she does.

6. The Embarrassment: Which fictional character has a little too much (AKA a LOT) of the holiday spiced apple cocktail?
    Haymitch from the hunger games because he's Haymitch he's always drunk so you know.

7. What book are you least thankful for this year?
     Allegiant by veronica Roth if you have read this book you know why, the ending sucks!
8. What book are you MOST thankful for?
     City of bones by Cassandra Clare I love this book and I'm so grateful for it.

9. Name one random thing that you're thankful for
    all of you I love you all and thank you for following me and reading my blog.

I tag:
1.readingmisfit
2.readerthings!

   I hope you guys liked this tag and I hope you guys have a great thanksgiving.  Comment down below telling me your answers to this tag and tell me how your thanksgiving was.

Love, Shaylee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Back!