Christmas Carol Book Tag + 24 Days Intel Christmas Countdown Kick off | 24 Days

Hello readers,


     Today I will be doing the Christmas carol book tag with was made by Sam's Nonsense on YouTube but this will also be the first post in my 24 days Intel Christmas countdown all month I will be trying to post every day Intel Christmas not all of these post will be about Christmas but I will try my best to make them about Christmas. Now lets get started.



Deck the Halls - Some of your favorite book covers


  City of bones by Cassandra Clare the new cover I love the new cover its so beautiful and amazing I know a lot of people don't like the new covers but I don't see why I love them.

Let it Snow - A book that takes place in a wintery land, or a book
that takes place in the Winter

    I don't have one I'm so sorry.

Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer - A book where the main
character is something of a misfit
 
     Mare from Red queen by Victoria Aveyard she has red blood but has silver powers which makes her some what of a misfit.


Holly Jolly Christmas - A book(s) that makes you happy

Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell every time I think about this book it makes me so happy.





The Christmas Song - Favorite Christmas Story
 
   How the Grinch stole Christmas by Dr. Seuss I love this story and its a classic so I have to go with it.

Frosty the Snowman - A Book with a character that is cold and
hard on the outside but is really a kind/warm person

    Alec from the mortal instruments by Cassandra Clare Alec is hard on the outside but when you get to know him you get to see how kind he is and how much he cares about the people he loves.

Up on the Housetop - A book that you'd shout from the rooftops
that you love - one of your favorite books

Divergent by veronica Roth if you don't know this is my favorite book and I tell everyone to read it and I would shout it from the rooftops.

- Santa Clause is Coming to Town - A Character that looks after
another character(s)
 
   Elena from the vampire diaries by L.J Smith Elena is always doing stuff for everyone else and she scarifies so much for her love one and she always looks after them.

The Holly and the Ivy - Show a green and red book or a book with green and red on the cover

The ironwood tree by Tony Diterlizzi and Holly black as you can see it has green and red on the cover and surprising this is the only book I have that has green and red on the cover.

Silent Night - Your favorite classic(s) book
    I'm so ashamed to say this but I have not read a classic yet I know I know I have already yelled at myself about it.

Baby It's Cold Outside - Your favorite romantic couple/book romance/romance book

Cath and Levi from Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell I love them together there perfect together and so
romantic and I love them. #relationshipgoles

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year: Favorite holiday tradition

    Every year my sisters and I watch how the Grinch stole Christmas together and with out fail we haven't missed a year of watching it sense I was a baby.






Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed and comment down below your answers to this tag also tell me what post you would like to see in my 24 days Intel Christmas countdown. I will see you tomorrow.

Shaylee,



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Back!