OCTOBER TBR



HELLO READING OWLS,

  It is October that means it is time for Halloween it also means it is time for my October tbr. a lot of people are reading creeper books but will mine be creep or not you will have to see.

 

   before I start I wanted to say sorry about how late this tbr is but I just have been so busy with school so I am so sorry.


 1. LIFE AND DEATH BY

  this book is are book of the month so I will be reading this if you want to know more about this you can go look at the post http://pilesandpilesofbook.blogspot.com/2015/10/octobers-book-of-months.html I did about this you can also go look at are good reads group.



2. THE HUNGER GAMES BY SUZANNE COLLINS

  I know shame on me for not have read the hunger games before now but I just got in to reading so I  am now reading it,



3. THE VAMPIRE DIARIES THE AWAKENING AND THE STRUGGLES BY L.J. SMITH

 if you did not know the vampire diaries is one of favorites shows so when I saw this at my library I just had to read it so now I am reading this




THANK YOU FOR READING I am so sorry about how late this tbr is and how short this post. before you leave peals follow this blog and comment.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Back!