JANUARY TBR

HELLO READERS,


      December has came and gone. Bring a new month and with it a new year and I want to start the new year strong with all the amazing books I need to read.  

 

1.CITY OF BONES BY CASSANDRA CLARE


         I know how I said in a past tbr that I was planning on reading this book I did tell you guys this in my birthday book haul but just in case you did not see that post so I'm going to tell you again (and if you have not seen the post then hit this link then it will take there http://pilesandpilesofbook.blogspot.com/2016/01/birthday-book-haul.html#more)  so when I wanted to read this book I got it from my school then when I went to go and renew it someone had put a hold on it so I got it taken away for me ya I could have gone and put it back on hold but I decide just to go buy it and now that I have I am going to read it.



2. THE 5TH WAVE BY RICK YANCEY



            This book is about a girl name Cassie and how aliens start to take over the earth in waves then by the forth wave they are on earth then one day they take Cassie brother Sammy and she goes to get her brother back. This book is becoming a movie and I want to read it before the movie comes out so I can go see it with my friends.

3. TO ALL THE BOYS I LOVED BEFORE BY JENNY HAN


       This book is about a girl that rights letters to every boy she as loved before as a way to get over them. When she wrights this letters she puts them in a hat box in her closet to make sure no one sees them but one day the letters get sent out. This book seems like a cute fluffy read to read after I read the 5 Th wave to get my head out of the sadness I know that the 5th wave will put me in.

THANK YOU FOR READING AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED I will be posting a how I read tag on tuesday before you leave tell me down below telling me what is on your tbr for this month. See you guys on Tuesday .

LOVE,

        SHAYLEE  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Back!