CARRY ON BY RAINBOW ROWELL | SPOILER REVEIW

HELLO READERS,


    I just finished this book like ten minutes ago and right when I was done I grab my laptop and started writing this post this going to be a spoiler review if you have not read this book then here is my spoiler free review  this post is going to be along one so be prepared and I'm going to be trying something new in this post and I hope you like. 




tittle: Carry on by rainbow rowell

Genre: Young Adult Fantasy
Published: October 6 2015
 publisher: St. Martin’s Griffith

Pages: 522

Read: fed 22 2016 - mar 22 2016

SYNOPSIS:

   
Simon Snow is the worst chosen one who’s ever been chosen.
That’s what his roommate, Baz, says. And Baz might be evil and a vampire and a complete git, but he’s probably right.
Half the time, Simon can’t even make his wand work, and the other half, he sets something on fire. His mentor’s avoiding him, his girlfriend broke up with him, and there’s a magic-eating monster running around wearing Simon’s face. Baz would be having a field day with all this, if he were here—it’s their last year at the Watford School of Magicks, and Simon’s infuriating nemesis didn’t even bother to show up.
Carry On is a ghost story, a love story, a mystery and a melodrama. It has just as much kissing and talking as you’d expect from a Rainbow Rowell story—but far, far more monsters.

FIRST LINE:

I walk to the bus station by myself

LAST LINE:

"Go on, then" he says "carry on Simon"

WHAT I THOUGHT:

WHAT I DID NOT LIKE ABOUT IT:

    I LOVED this book it was amazing I loved it but I did give it a four out of five why I gave it a four out of five start is because it tock me intel book three (this book is split in to 4 books) to really get in to this but when I did I loved it what also gave this a 4 stare rating is that he never found out that Lucy and mages was his parents. I also did like how he got wings and a teal and I don't even get why he even got wing why could he just fly and not even have wings and I would have though before getting rid of his magic even though he know that he cant get rid of the wings with out of his magic.  For some reason I could not put some thing together like that Lucy was dead I Had to watch a book review to get that.

"You have to pretend you get an endgame. You have to carry on like you will; otherwise, you can’t carry on at all"

WHAY I LOVED ABOUT THE BOOK:

   I love the magic system I love how the spells are nursery rhymes because they are often said so they are more powerful. I loved Simon and baz and there relationship and every thing else. Now I want to tell you every little thing that happens that I love from begging to end.


   Even though in the begging of this book Simon doesn't know that he likes Baz but you can tell that he obsessed over him because the whole time Baz is not in the book he seats there worrying about him think that he is plotting agents him and so you can tell that he is obsessed maybe he loves him.  When Baz is about to kill him self and Simon is try to stop him and Baz is thinking about kissing him I'm like no don't do it don't do it your just going to mess every thing up don't do it but when Simon kisses him I'm like oh my god what just happened. They spend the rest of the night kissing and during it Baz is telling him that it doesn't change any thing but for Simon it does Simon doesn't have any where to go for Christmas so Baz invites him to stay at his house Simon thinks his crazy but when he finds out about ebbs brother instead of just calling Baz or do something reasonable he gets on a bus and just runs straight to Baz house and of course its getting late so he has to stay at Baz house but he cant sleep any where besides Baz room because every where else scares him.   Then the next day Penny and Agatha comes over to Baz house and they talk about what they have learned and then when Penny and Agatha goes home Simon goes with them and Simon just wants to get back to Baz so he just jumps out of the car and runs back to Baz house.



THANK YOU FOR READING Tell me down below if you have read this book and what you thought about it and I hope you enjoyed this book and I will see you tomorrow.

LOVE SHAYLEE,






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Back!