BEST SUGGESTED BOOKS YOU LOVED | 5 TOP WENSDAY

HELLO READERS,


   Its Wednesday so do you know what that means it means it is time for 5 top Wednesday and the topic is best suggested books you loved so lets get right in to this.

1. DIVERGENT

    My best Friend Jasmine suggested I read this book when I did I loved it.

2. TO ALL THE BOYS IVE LOVED BEFORE BY JENNY HAN


    I just finished this book and i loved it i even have a post on it right here http://pilesandpilesofbook.blogspot.com/2016/02/to-all-books-ive-before-by-jenny-han.html#more
so you can see how much i loved.

3. THE VAMPIRE DIARIES BY LJ.SMITH


     I have only read the first book but I plan on reading the second book I loved reading the first book.

4 CITY OF BONES BY CASSANDRA CLARE


    I'm still currently reading this but i really love it so far and i cant wait in tell if finish this book and see what every one is talking about.

5. CARRY ON BY RAINBOW ROWELL

   This book I am also still reading but I love it so far this is also February and March book of the month there is the post about this to http://pilesandpilesofbook.blogspot.com/2016/02/februrys-and-march-book-of-month.html#more

THANK YOU FOR READING I hope you enjoy this post and if you want to know more about top 5 Wednesday you can find the goodreads group here https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/118368-top-5-wednesday. comment down below telling me your answers to this topics.

LOVE SHAYLEE, 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Back!