MARCH WRAP UP AND APRIL TBR

HELLO READERS,


   March has came to an end meaning its time to tell you what I have read and what I plan on reading so lets just get in to this.

MARCH WRAP UP

1.CARRY ON BY RAINBOW ROWELL


     This was the book of the month for February and march and I did finish it and it was amazing if you want to see what I thought about this book you can find my review right here spoiler free review there will be a spoiler review up soon.

2.SISTERS BY RAINA TELGEMEIER


     This book is a graphic novel I have just been dipping my toes in to graphic novels and I started with this one and I really liked it I also have a review up on my blog spoiler free review 

APRIL TBR

1. RED QUEEN BY VICTORIA AVEYARD


      This book is the book I chose for this months tbr jar challenge with was read a book you did not finish and I chose this book for that. Why I stopped reading this book is because well I was reading this I was in a dystopia kick and then I had a dystopia burnout and that's what made me stop reading it and now that I hade time from reading dystopia I'm going to try and read this again.

3. SMILE BY RAINA TELGEMEIER


     This is book is about the same charters in sisters and if you did not know both of these books are based on a true story. I wanted to read this book because of how much I loved sisters I wanted to read more by her so I chose this book to read.

THANK YOU FOR READING I hope you liked this tell me down below what you read and what you plan on reading and find me on social media. There will be a book of a month post coming up soon telling you what we are reading.

LOVE SHAYLEE,



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Back!