Book review| Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell (spoiler review)

hello readers,

  A little ago I posted a spoiler free review on the book fangirl by rainbow Rowell and now I'm here to do my spoiler review on Fangirl so if you haven't read this book go read my spoiler free review to hear what I thought of this book without spoilers then go read it and then come back and read this but if you have read this book then stay and read what I thought about it lets get in to this.









Tittle: Fangirl

Autor: Rainbow Rowell

Formate: Hard copy, exclusive collectors edition

publisher: St. Martins press

Pages: 433 pages

Genre: Contempory, young abult

Date read: Novmeber 30 2015- Augest 20 2016

star rating: Five out of five

Goodread synopise: In Rainbow Rowell's Fangirl, Cath is a Simon Snow fan. Okay, the whole world is a Simon Snow fan, but for Cath, being a fan is her life-and she's really good at it. She and her twin sister, Wren, ensconced themselves in the Simon Snow series when they were just kids; it's what got them through their mother leaving.

Reading. Rereading. Hanging out in Simon Snow forums, writing Simon Snow fan fiction, dressing up like the characters for every movie premiere.

Cath's sister has mostly grown away from fandom, but Cath can't let go. She doesn't want to.
Now that they're going to college, Wren has told Cath she doesn't want to be roommates. Cath is on her own, completely outside of her comfort zone. She's got a surly roommate with a charming, always-around boyfriend, a fiction-writing professor who thinks fan fiction is the end of the civilized world, a handsome classmate who only wants to talk about words . . . And she can't stop worrying about her dad, who's loving and fragile and has never really been alone.

For Cath, the question is: Can she do this? Can she make it without Wren holding her hand? Is she ready to start living her own life? And does she even want to move on if it means leaving Simon Snow behind?


“In new situations, all the trickiest rules are the ones nobody bothers to explain to you. (And the ones you can't Google.)”





     If I could only use one word to explain this book I would use "relatable" I found this book so relatable. Everything they went through I felt was very relatable and I could relate to a lot of it. 

"Don't make me angry kiss you."

   I really loved the characters and related to them all but I want to talk about them separately.

Cath:

   I could relate to her most of all and mostly with the fan fiction I also wright fan fiction on wattpad and I understand she feeling like she had to wright on her fan fiction because I feel that way.  The one thing that bugged me a little bit about Cath is that she never even tried to get out there and fit in to collage and she also didn't even try to understand where her teacher was coming from with the fan fiction but over all I loved Cath.

Wren:

   I didn't really like Wren I felt like she was being so rude to Cath Every time Cath was worried about her she was being a brat to Cath because of it.  I also felt like Wren was in denial about having a problem with drinking when she did and it go far that she was taken to the hospital because of it. I also felt like she just didn't care about her family I felt the only thing she cared about was where the next party was and where she can get drunk and I hate that about her.

Levi:

    I loved Levi hes so funny and amazing and kind he always tried include cath in every thing.  He was so funny almost every thing he says makes me laugh. I just really love him.

Reagan:

  I loved her I loved how she was always trying to get Cath involved and always wanting to help her.  I loved when she found out that Cath was only eating protein bars and she liked dragged Cath to the cafeteria.  she was so cool about any every thing. I also loved how when she came in with cath and Levi asleep together and she went to take a shower and when she came out cath was apologizing for everything Reagan was like its fine I thought there was going to be this big blow out but Reagan was super cool about it.

Nick:

  At first I liked Nick and then he became a dick and I hated him. When he told Cath he was going to turn in the story they where working on and he was like you where a great editor and all but its my story and we both know its my story I was like no we don't know the only reason that story is good is because of cath and story's with out an editor would be crap.  When he came back at the end of the story and told her that hes getting a something for it but the only way he can get that is if she puts her name on it and Cath was like you know it really was your story and I don't want to take create for it.

Laura:
 
  I hated her and I felt like she was left dangling at the end of the book and all of the problems with her where never really tied up. I hate that when Wren was in the hospital she didn't even care to make sure she was okay she just left when Cath got there. I just didn't like her.

"but there's nothing more profound then creating something out of nothing"

Romance:

   Cath and Levi romance was amazing and I loved them together and I never felt like it was rushed.  When Cath is reading to Levi and they kiss I was so happy and then when Cath went to the party and she saw Levi making out with another girl I was so sad and angry but I felt like cath held that against him for to long like they never said that they were dating so I felt like she count really get mad at him. Then there was the part where cath was talking about how she didn't really know if Levi liked her because he talked to her like he talks to every one else. 

  I loved that Levi was there for Cath when every she need him like when Cath need him to driver her to the bar after getting a 911 call from Wren and when Wren was in the hospital.  I lose loved that he encouraged her to keep writing her fan fiction and even tells her to read her fan fiction to him.

"Underneath this veneer of slightly crazy & mildly socially retarded I'm a complete disaster."

The experts:

  I didn't really like the expert's I just skipped over them and never really read them I even did that with the moments that Cath was reading her fan fiction.

"you're my best friend. You know. Built-in. For life."

Family:

  I could really relate with the family parts I really did with the sister aspects of it some of the fights that Cath and Wren had I have had with my sisters and I really loved when the went to go see there father.

"Read to me sweet heart."

The writing:

  I loved how Rainbow really goes in to the mind of a teenager and a collage student and a fangirl. I liked how she incorporated mently illinces and she touch on those perfectly. I felt like almost every thing was closed up perfectly and every thing fit in with the story.

"I course you over everyone." 

Other:

  Here is every thing else I want to talk about I felt like when harry potter was mentioned in this book I felt like it toke something away from the felling of this book I liked how it felt like this worlds harry potters was the Simon snow books.  I loved that Cath and Wren made up and it really helped me start to like Wren a little more when Wren said she was sorry and that she has been reading Carry on Simon.

"I'm not really a book person" "that might be the most idiotic you've every said to me"

The author:
  Now I want to talk about Rainbow Rowell her self Rainbow has slowly became one of my favorite authors the books I have read by her I have loved even thought I have only read two fangirl and Carry on witch as some things to do with this book if you want to know more about that book I have done a review on it here is my spoiler review on it and here is my spoiler free review. I really love Rainbows books and I plan on reading them all.

"you are really pathetic. You don't have any friends. Your sister broke up with you. And you have some wired things about Simon snow"

  Thank you for reading my spoiler review on fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. Tell me down below what you taught about this book and if you have a blog or a YouTube channel where you did a review for this tell me where to find it. I will talk to you guy soon bye.

love, Shaylee












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Back!