FEBUARY WRAP UP AND MARCH TBR

HELLO READERS,

    February is now over and during this month I have read a descent amount at less to me it is a descent amount and now it is time to tell you what I have read and what I plan on reading this month so lets get right in to this.

    this month I read two books that is pretty good amount of book I know that is not as much as some book tubers read but it is a lot for me sometimes I only read one of even none a month so this is a step up.

1. TO ALL THE BOYS IVE LOVED BEFORE BY JENNY HAN


     This was the first book I read this month I do have a two post about this book it right here this first one is the link to the spoiler free review http://pilesandpilesofbook.blogspot.com/2016/02/to-all-books-ive-before-by-jenny-han.html and this next one is the spoiler review http://pilesandpilesofbook.blogspot.com/2016/02/to-all-boys-ive-loved-before-by-jenny.html#more   this book was really good it is about a girl named Lara Jean who wright letters to all they boys she have ever loved but she never plans on sending them out but one day they do get sent out the and one of the letters go to a boy named josh who is her sister ex-boyfriend with the just broke up a few days ago and now she has to fixes what happened. this book was really good and I gave this book a 4 out of 5.

                                             
                                           
                                                                                                                                                       

                             
                               

2.THE VAMPIRE DIARIES STEFAN'S DIARIES VOL.3 THE CRAVING BY LJ SMITH

     I read this book like in like two days that is how much I liked it there will be a spoiler free review and a spoiler review up soon telling you what I thought. I have not read volume 1 or 2 I know I am so bad but in the middle of the month I decided to start the tbr jar challenge and this was the book that went with it. Even though it goes with the other books I understand what was going on that I really did not need to read the other books.   This book is about Stefan Salvatore who is trying to start fresh with out his brother Damon who as sworn that he would make Stefan's life a living hell but he soon's finds out that he is never going be rid of Damon. When Damon shows up in new York with a grand plan for him and his brother. I gave this book 4 stars out of 5

    That is all the books I have read this month and know it is time to tell you what I plan on reading

1.CARRY ON BY RAINBOW ROWELL

      This book is the reading piles book of the month if you want to see the post on this you can click right here http://pilesandpilesofbook.blogspot.com/2016/02/februrys-and-march-book-of-month.html#more and if you want to find the goodreads group click herehttps://www.goodreads.com/group/show/174532-the-reading-pile-read-along  so far I like it and I will be finishing it this month this book is about a boy named Simon who is the worst chosen one every at less that's what his roommate Baz says. There is a man named humdrum who is coming after Simon so he sends mounters to kill him.

2. THE VAMPIRE DIARIES THE FURY AND DARK REUNION BY L.J. SMITH

    I have read the first book of this and I really liked it so I decide to pick the seconded book from the Libra and read it because of it being the seconded book I cant tell you what it is about with out spoiling the first book. I cant wait to read this book.

3. THE LAND OF STORIES THE WISHING SPELL BY CHRIS COLFER

   This book is the book that goes with this months book that went with my tbr jar with was read a first book of a series . This book is about Alex and Conner who are twins when there grand mother gives them a fairy-tale book one day Conner and Alex and Conner fall in to the book and land in to the land of stories. To be able to get out they have to get somethings like Cinderellas glass slipper and red riding hoods basket and more. This book seams really interesting.

  THANK YOU FOR READING I hope you liked this post tell me down bellow telling me what you read and what you plan on reading. Don't forget to find me on social media.

LOVE SHAYLEE,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Back!